Effective July 20th, 2014
You may also want to view our FAQ.
1. Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to the Groow.io business website auto creation service (the "Service"). Your use of the Service is subject to these Terms of Service ("Terms"). These Terms will also be applicable to your use of the Service on a free basis. By using the Service, you signify your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Service.
2. Description of Service
Our web-based Service allows users to manage their online websites. Once registered, each Account Holder receives his or her own Website and may post "Content" and may install some features. The Service may include certain communications from us, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and the Groow.io Newsletter. The Service may offer features which make use of third party services and products, for instance a means to buy Google Adwords. We have no liability should these third party services fail to perform incorrectly, nor can we offer a guarantee that they will do so.
3. Acceptable Use
These types of sites are not allowed on your website using Groow.io:
- Adult: involving nudity in a sexual context, exposed genitalia or adult themes.
- Spam/SEO: a site whose sole purpose is to gain Google ranking, Facebook "likes", etc.
- Illegal Activities: Any illegal activities, including advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available gambling sites or services or disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography.
- Harmful or Fraudulent Activities: Activities that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming), or engaging in other deceptive practices.
- Infringing Content: Content that infringes or misappropriate the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Offensive Content: Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
- Harmful Content: Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
In addition Groow.io is intended for the building of sites for business, organisations and points of interest. Should you make a site intended for a different purpose, eg. a video blog, then we reserve the right to restrict or terminate the Service for your website.
To register as an Account Holder, you must provide us with a valid email address and other required information ("Registration Data"). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and for all activities that occur under your account. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Groow.io has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service or any portion thereof.
6. Website Account and Security
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and website, for all activities that occur or actions taken under the account or in connection with the Website. You agree to immediately notify us in writing of any unauthorized uses of the Account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will we be liable, in any way, for any or your acts or omissions or those of any third party, including damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
The Groow PRO and Groow PRO Helper plans of the Service requires payment of fees. If you elect to sign up for these plans, you shall pay all applicable fees, as described on the Plans & Pricing page in connection with the Plan selected by you. We reserve the right to change our prices and may send prior notification within 30 days. You authorize us to make any reasonably necessary inquiries to validate your account and financial information.
8. Refund Policy
Since there are costs incurred at sign up time for the paid Groow PRO and Groow PRO Helper Plans of the Service, we do not offer refunds.
9. Online Subscription Auto-Renew
All online subscriptions are "auto-renewing," meaning that we will bill your credit card or other payment method each billing period. For the Groow PRO Plan that period is monthly or yearly, your choice at the time of signup. For the Groow PRO Helper Plan it is yearly. Billing is made on the day, or closest day, of the billing period of your subscription, until you cancel. To perform these billings a trusted 3rd party payment gateway service keeps your credit card information on file and may ask you to update it from time to time. To alter your plan after the next billing please contact Support.
10. Delivery Policy
Being an online product we can expect delivery to be complete within 24 hours of purchase. There may be a delay of up to 48 hours due to domain name transfer, maintenance or Domain Name Server propagation, but this is considered unusual.
11. Cancellation of Service
You may cancel your subscription prior to the next billing date to make that next billing the last one by contacting [email protected].
We may provide notices to you via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to these Terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service.
13. Customer Care Service Contact
To get in touch with our Customer Care Service - please use any of the options on this page.
14. Deactivation of Inactive Accounts
If you does not contain basic information and you do not login in over a year when using a free plan we reserve the right to deactivate your website. We aim to foster a vibrant community of live businesses, hence this measure.